Fees & overview
Registration fees for the 2022 season are as follows:
- USYD Student Membership – $350
- Community Membership (including non-USYD Colts) – $450
- Masters Membership – $275
- U19 Permit – $150 (full season) or $40 (school holidays)
(All players seeking an U19 permit should first contact Jon Dyster at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Please Note the below key points regarding 2022 Registration:
- All members receive playing shorts, socks and a club polo for new members, and training singlet OR t-shirt for returning members
- USYD student registration applies to players currently studying at The University of Sydney only, all other players are required to complete Community registration
- Registering and paying your fees provides you with a number of benefits including insurance cover, access to medical services and 2022 apparel, whilst also covering the costs of club equipment, ground hire, affiliation fees and administration costs.
- Please Note: If you are new to SUANFC but have played for another club previously, you need to complete a transfer before you can register. Please contact email@example.com for any queries.
To register with SUANFC for the 2022 Season CLICK HERE
- Login or create a new PlayHQ account, choose your role (Player, team manager or volunteer) and fill out your personal and contact details.
If you are a returning player (you have played for SUANFC or any other club in previous seasons): you need to claim your profile; this is done by using the same First Name, Last Name and DOB as you have previously used when creating your account- you will then be asked to claim your profile.
- You will then see a summary of registration fees (please note: these will be $0)
- On the ‘Products’ page you will need to select the fees that are applicable to you (i.e. USYD student member, or community member etc). Be sure to read the product description carefully to ensure you select the correct one.
- You will then be directed to the payment page to complete your registration
For players wishing to pay their fees via a payment plan (2, or 3 installments, one month apart):
- Please note: 3 month payment plans will only be available for purchase up until 28th Feb, and 2 month payment plans will only be available for purchase up until 25th March.
- When choosing the payment plan option, the registration process involves two steps
- CLICK HERE to be taken to the SUANFC shop and choose the correct payment plan option
- Once payment is complete through the shop, you then need to register via PlayHQ HERE. (see steps above)
- When registering through PlayHQ after you have completed a payment plan, do not select a product, and you will not need to pay a fee.