Effective as of 27-11-2023
3. Information We Collect We collect information to provide better services to all our users. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
- Direct Interactions: If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, and the contents of any message or attachments you may send us.
- Account Registration: When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- Technical Data: We collect certain information automatically when you visit our website. This includes your IP address, browser type, and how you interact with our website.
- Cookies and Web Beacons: Like any other website, SUANFC uses “cookies” to store information about visitors’ preferences and to optimize our website’s user experience. For more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
4. How We Use Your Information We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, updates, and marketing purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
6. CCPA Privacy Rights Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to request that a business disclose categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers, delete any personal data about the consumer, and not sell the consumer’s personal data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
7. GDPR Data Protection Rights We aim to ensure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the right to access, rectification, erasure, restrict processing, object to processing, and data portability of their personal data under certain conditions.
8. Children’s Information Protecting children while using the internet is another priority. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13.
10. Website and Data Integration Specifics
- WordPress and Elementor: Our website is built on WordPress and uses Elementor. These tools may collect certain types of data as part of their functionality.
- HubSpot Forms: We collect personal data through HubSpot forms. This data is used in accordance with our privacy practices outlined in this policy.