2021 is well and truly underway, and we are excited to open registrations for the 2021 season ahead!
Registration fees for the 2021 season are as follows:
- NEW USYD Students – $350
- RETURNING USYD Students- $300
- NEW Community Members (including non-USYD Colts) – $450
- RETURNING Community Members (including non-USYD Colts) – $400
- Masters – $275
- U19 Permit – $150 (full season) or $40 (school holidays)
(All players seeking an U19 permit should first contact Jon Dyster at email@example.com.)
- NEW members recieve playing shorts, socks and club polo included in their registration fee
- RETURNING members recieve a training singlet included in their registration fee
USYD student registration applies to players currently studying at The University of Sydney only, all other players are required to complete Community registration
Registering and paying your fees provides you with a number of benefits including insurance cover, access to medical services and 2020 apparel, whilst also covering the costs of club equipment, ground hire, affiliation fees and administration costs.
For players wishing to pay their fees via a payment plan (2 installments, one month apart):
- Payment plan options will only be available for on-time registrations (purchased prior to Friday 2nd April)
- When choosing the payment plan option, the registration process involves two steps
- CLICK HERE to be taken to the SUANFC shop and choose the correct payment plan option
- Once payment is complete through the shop, you will then be provided with a link to register via the FootyWeb system, when registering through footyweb ensure to choose the ‘Free’ option.
For all other registrations (not with a payment plan) please CLICK HERE
*All registrations and payments are required to be completed prior to player (including practice matches). Any players not financially registered will not be permitted to play.*
NOTE – any new club members who have played for another club will require a transfer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.